WIC & COVID-19 Vaccine Messaging Toolkit
By National WIC Association
- The National WIC Association (NWA) created this WIC & COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit for WIC agencies and partners to encourage WIC families to get vaccinated. This resource provides accurate and engaging outreach messaging related to the COVID-19 vaccine. This toolkit includes:
- Messaging includes general COVID-19 vaccine information and specific content for young children (ages 6 months and up) and those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Social media posts and graphics (English and Spanish).
- Breastfeeding & COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance from NWA’s Breastfeeding Committee (English and Spanish).
- Even more vaccine-related materials and information (various languages).
June 15, 2021
Ziora's Quest: Mommy's Milk Rocks! is a children's picture book on breastfeeding that aims to…
In 2022, the United States faced an unprecedented crisis in infant feeding due to a…
Download the assets for the "Secret Ingredient" Campaign by clicking on the links provided below.…