July 15, 2021
WIC & COVID-19 Vaccine Messaging Toolkit
By National WIC Association
- The National WIC Association (NWA) created this WIC & COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit for WIC agencies and partners to encourage WIC families to get vaccinated. This resource provides accurate and engaging outreach messaging related to the COVID-19 vaccine. This toolkit includes:
- Messaging includes general COVID-19 vaccine information and specific content for young children (ages 6 months and up) and those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Social media posts and graphics (English and Spanish).
- Breastfeeding & COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance from NWA’s Breastfeeding Committee (English and Spanish).
- Even more vaccine-related materials and information (various languages).
June 15, 2021
2023 State of WIC Report: Building the Bridge to a Healthier Future
The 2023 State of WIC report – supported by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation – centers…
New Mexico WIC and SNAP Integration
In May of 2022, WIC and SNAP began a historic collaborative partnership to coordinate efforts…
Minnesota WIC Data Matching and Targeted Outreach
Minnesota WIC receives data quarterly from the state’s Medicaid program and uses it to identify…